Are you a small business and don’t have an easy way to measure customer loyalty? I have found an application tool that I find useful, and you might too. A tool that helps us discover how much our customers love our service, is invaluable.
Joanna Budelman (Chillibreeze) Interviews Todd Orwig (The Spur Group) to get an inside look at how a consulting firm benefits from a strategic graphics partner located half way across the world.
Joanna Budelman: Thank you Todd. Both for this interview and for being such a great customer! We know The Spur Group is growing and Chillibreeze has been growing right along with you. In 2014 we started with supporting 8 Spur consultants sending 20 decks a month. Today Chillibreeze has served 71 from your team and we process about 95 decks a month.
1. Working for a healthy profitable company benefits you and others.
2. Work is important. Quality, faithful, diligent, honest work is something that has value in itself and should be perceived as a privilege and opportunity. It is not just a means to an end, but benefits many.
3. Work helps you earn money to support your family.
4. Our customers depend on good quality reliable work executed with care.
5. Work allows you to be generous.
6. People crave to be productive. Unemployed people don't feel satisfied with their life.